Todays, with technology, we can also create our own private space in the digital world. We are moving our world into the digital world. We see that personalization is now an integral part of our routine life. We’ll see personalized search results when we’re searching for something in categories like movie and music recommendations or shopping options. This personalization is not limited to consumers only. Recently, with the personalization of the learning process, there has been an improvement in the field of personalization along with machine learning when it comes to learning and development. Students, employees experience personalized learning and development by adapting to their interests. Personalization of eLearning is rewarding for employee training.
E-learning allows students or employees to customize various elements in the educational process. In the process of personalizing the learning process, interests, personal goals, and progress are important. In connection with this, customization is also provided by courses based on learning speed, teaching approach, and the experience of the student or employee. Personalization in learning environments provides a more enjoyable learning method by showing what users need when they want. This, in turn, increases the efficiency of learning.
The basis of personalization in e-learning is based on feedback. Thanks to the feedback, the customization of the platform can be processed manually or automatically. This feedback and learning process is carried out through the artificial intelligence subsystem.
As there are different learning processes, the customization of learning and development is shaped according to each learning style due to different learning styles. Users see the benefits of this. If we examine the advantages of personalization,
1) A platform that a person can like more can be created by selecting the background and design according to their wishes.
2) Starting the learning process with a sound that is pleasant to the ears of users with different sound choices makes it easy for the learning process to progress.
3) Thanks to the pieces of training that determine the needs of the person and meet them, the time for starting self-development is shortened and they start the training by making decisions easier.
4) He/she stands out together with the candidates in his/her region while providing e-learning according to the needs of the region where he/she lives with regional personalization.
5) The learning process, which is shaped according to the user’s interests, does not show an option other than his interest, making it easier for the user to choose.
6) With the feedback of his progress in training, he can skip the tests and provide quick learning.
7) Based on its own learning goals, it can progress with a target table in front of it thanks to artificial intelligence. He can see the level.
8) They can get personalized feedback and reconsider their progress.
9) It provides continuity for users to make recommendations according to it by recording their choices with artificial intelligence technology via the system later with alternative surveys. They use recommendations to develop ways of learning.
10) According to the role and status of the user can get advanced level education.
The development of users is a priority for both employees, students, and employers. You can introduce a mobile learning experience platform to your employees. With a relevant and more engaging personalized learning method, Further has managed to make it part of its learning strategy.
That is all for now, hope you enjoyed this blog! Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments below! Also, if you are looking for more resources on informal and personalized mobile learning and content curation, don’t forget to check out our other blogs! Here is one you might enjoy: Top Platforms That Can Help You With Content Curation
On a final note, if you are looking to get into content curation for learning as an organization, you might be interested in checking out Further and requesting a free demo. See you!